Development Worker cum Research Analyst
- Nonprofit Organization Management
Nellan Balili's Overview
- Article Writer cum Marketing at auckland
- Community Organizer to Older People, BDC Secretariat at Barangay Ma-a, City of Davao
- Volunteer at Philippine Eagle Center
- Lay-out Artist at The Door 2011
- University of Southeastern Philippines
- University of Mindanao
Nellan Balili's Experience
Community Organizer to Older People, BDC Secretariat
Barangay Ma-a, City of Davao
June 2011 – August 2012 (1 year 3 months) Ma-a, Davao City
Assist and processed OSCA and Social Pension Applications to OSCA and DSWD represented by CSSDO, respectively.
Coordinate with Coalition of Services of the Elderly (COSE) as partner agency that concerns about the older people.
Documentation of proceedings, meetings of the Federation, and individual associations of sitio, prepares the training and activity designs, conduct of such, evaluation and monitoring reports.
Attends consultative meetings for linkages and partnership of the sector to other related and associated sectors of the community, local and international.
Nellan Balili's Education
University of Southeastern Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Community Development, Social Science
2007 – 2011
Activities and Societies: Community Development Society, Amnesty International-Philippines Davao Light and Power Corp. Scholar USeP4PEACE LAMDAG Organization The Door 2011-USeP Official Yearbook
University of Mindanao
Nellan Balili's Additional Information
Contact Nellan for:
- career opportunities
- consulting offers
- new ventures
- job inquiries
- expertise requests
- business deals
- reference requests
- getting back in touch
View Nellan Balili’s full profile to...
- See who you and Nellan Balili know in common
- Get introduced to Nellan Balili
- Contact Nellan Balili directly